Monday, April 16, 2007

Semalam di Malaysia

Bimbo is a famous singer group in Indonesia. One of their widely well-known songs was “Semalam di Malaysia” (Overnight in Malaysia). However, this is not about this Bimbo’s songs. This is really “Semalam di Malaysia”.

I have never visited Malaysia before. Luckily, my trip to Brunei makes me stay overnight in Malaysia. I arrived at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport on Sunday 15, at about 8.30 pm, after 7 hours flight from Adelaide. I reached the hotel an hour later. It was not very night actually, but I had been very tired to go to the city centre of Kuala Lumpur. In fact, that was the original plan.

After all, this is just “Semalam di Malaysia”. I am not really “visiting” Malaysia. I am just staying overnight in the Empress Hotel, Selangor, which is located just next to the famous Sepang International Circuit of Formula One. I Hope, I could visit this country again someday, and have enough chance to explore the beauty of Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment