I just realized that I have missed my USB when somebody from Flinders Library called me yesterday morning, saying that the USB has been found somewhere in the library. I then remembered. On Sunday afternoon, I forgot to take it out after printing a handout on Fiqh Ramadhan, which was going to be presented an hour later in “acara buka puasa”, in Mbak Nella’s house. I should thank to "Mr. Finder", whoever the person is, a librarian or a visitor. I just feel lucky to get my USB back. I think, people missing their USBs in the library should not expect very much their properties back. Yet, I got it back!
Please guess what the library did with the USB! They did not only call me, they even sent it directly to my apartment. It just arrived this morning before I went to the campus. Thanks for that.
Well, what do you think about your own libraries? Do you think your libraries would do the same thing for lost properties founded in the libraries?
No comments:
Post a Comment